SABRE Excellent Yield!!
- 3-4 days earlier maturing than Champ
- Light to medium brown in color
- 3-4" shorter than Champ
- Very good lodging resistance
- Well adapted to Midwest growing conditions.
- Averaged over 5,200#/ac in 2014
SUNGOLD ULTRA MAX Excellent Yield & Straw!!
- 2-3 days earlier maturing than Champ
- Medium brown chaff
- 2-3" shorter than Champ
- Better yielder and better standability than Sungold
- Well adapted to Midwest growing conditions
- Brown chaff at maturity
CHAMP Lots of Straw!!
- Winter spelt developed at the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
- An awnless, brown chaffed cultivar with approximately the same maturity and equivalent winter hardiness as common spelt
- Slightly taller and has considerably improved straw strength compared to common spelt
- Very good resistance to leaf rust
- Moderately resistant to powdery mildew
- Very resistant to wheat spindle streak mosaic virus